2 Days 1 Night Chobe Overnight Safari Tour
*The most popular trip to date*
Day 1 Arrival Chobe National Park
:-Clients are picked up from their places of stay in Livingstone, Zambia is 06:50 and in Victoria falls Zimbabwe is 07:00am and you will be transferred to Kazungula Border, upon arrival clients are met at Kazungula borders either Zambia or Zimbabwe by our Botswana counterparts which will transfer you across, assisting you through Immigration, Zimbabwe and Botswana side with our driver guides and after, you are transferred to the jetty, your being picked from the border, 08h00 Guest are met at Kazungula border by our guide and are escorted through immigrations formalities. At 09h30 guests aboard the boat and commence a 3 hour boat cruise into the Chobe National Park. The boat cruise ends at 12h30 where your safari guide will be waiting to join you for lunch, then leading off on a Game Drive into the park, exploring the river front en route to the camp. This is the best chance to see Chobe’s large herbivores making their way down to the river to drink and Please note that if lodging you will be transferred back to your hotel in a sounding and comfortable of our hospitality and dinners are own account and if camping you game drive is enroute to your campsite shortly after sunset and enjoy the Vivid stories around the camp fire and dinner is served at the campsite, and camping accommodation is in spacious dome safari tents with bed rolls.
Overnight Safari Tour Package Meals: Lunch and Dinners only when camping.( no dinners when Lodging)
Overnight Safari Tour Activities Included: Boat cruise and afternoon game drive.
Day Two Chobe National Park
:- If camping guests are woken up at dawn with warm water being poured into their basins and a friendly Botswana “dumela” (good day). If lodging our guide will pick you up from your lodge at 06:00am, please be ready by this time and you would have had your quick cup of coffe from your hotel of stay. After a quick cup of tea or coffee and a light breakfast, you head off on an early morning game drive. This time of day is best late morning guests return to camp for a delicious “bush brush” and an opportunity to take a refreshing shower. If lodging you should return back for your normal breakfast check out and relax at the hotel pool you will be picked up again for your last game drive arround 13:00hrs until 16:00hrs, and when camping after packing up you then break the camp and leave the camp and do your last drive as you go out of the park and to be dropped off in Kazungula boarder either Zambia or Zimbabwe side at arround 16:00hrs
Overnight Safari Tour Package Meals: Breakfast and Lunch only when camping (No lunch and dinners when lodging)
Overnight Safari Tour Activities Included: Early morning game drive and afternoon game drive
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Park fees
- All accommodation in twin Dom sharing Tents if camping and 4 star if Lodging (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip road transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Local Flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Travel Insurance to be aquired from the country of Origin
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section
- All Tour Listed as Optional activities
Chobe Overnight Safari Tour Package Things to Consider
- This tour is offered by African Coast Travel & Tours.
- We reserve the right to change rates advertised without prior notice.
- If an Activity is fully booked, we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Coast Travel & Tours.
- This tour can be booked by a solo traveller.
- Suitable for all ages, either young or older.
- This tour is suitable for group tour and or private tour.
- Private tours are run for you exclusively and you need to communicate prior your booking*.
- This tour can depart any day.
- This tour can be customized.
Hwange Safari Transfers are done in our below vehicles For situations of 4pax and groups
What to pack for your Tented or Accommodated Safari.
Generally, casual comfortable clothing is suitable throughout the year, dull neutral
Colours are most suitable.
The most practical items for Safari are:
Jeans or safari trousers for the cool evenings and mornings
A fleece or warm sweater for those early morning game drives.
A good pair of Sunglasses
Sun block, a hat and insect repellent are essential!
Binoculars and a camera with lots of film! For digital ensure batteries are charged- there is no electricity in the bush (we can charge via the cigarette lighter)
A headlamp or torch is vital.
If you enjoy a whisky or the like, you are welcome to bring a bottle along.
A towel, and your own toiletries (ladies please remember there are no shops for emergencies)
Any medication if necessary, we do have a medical aid box with the basics.
There will be times when you are exposed to the sun so a thin long sleeve shirt may come in handy.
The early morning drives will be very cold in the winter months -so layers are best to keep out the chill in the back of the game drive vehicle. (June, Jul, Aug)
Please attempt to travel as light as possible- space is always an issue on Safari.
Last but not least, a sense of humour …………this is Africa!