Livingstone Full Day Tour from Victoria falls, Zimbabwe
Included in the trip:
1.Tour of the falls is also included on the Zambian side of the falls.
2. Visit the Livingstone Museum- the oldest museum in Zambia with interesting displays of David Livingstone memorabilia.
3. The bustling Maramba Market, which sells everything from vegetables and cooking pots to handcrafts and colorful fabric.
Livingstone town, named after missionary and explorer David Livingstone, is located about 10km from the Zambian side of Victoria Falls.
Livingstone acts as a gateway to the magnificent attractions of the Falls and the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park. In fact, the majority of visitors catch no more than a fleeting glimpse of the town as they transfer from the airport to their accommodation close to Victoria Falls. 08h30 Clients are transferred to Zambian border and, assisted through Immigration Zimbabwe and Zambia by our guides and transferred to Livingstone town
approx 12h30 Lunch is served at a restaurant in town - one drink with lunch - beer / wine/soft drink/mineral water
13h30 optional activities. Eg Micro light, helicopter flights, devils pool, bungee jumping, bridge tours, Elephant ridding, Lion walk. Complementary drinks accompany them on the vehicles
approx 17:30hrs Clients are dropped off at the border by operations company for their transfer back to Victoria Falls/ kazungula border arriving at approx 18h30
Due to the escalation in the cost of permit fees, Clients may be required to change vehicles at the Border Post
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents) US$20p/p Falls entrance for Zambia side.
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section
*Tips on What to pack for your Victoria falls Rainforest Tour*.
Generally, casual comfortable clothing is suitable throughout the year, water sports shoes and pants are essential, especial December to July as this is the high water season months.
. Disposable raincoats
· A good pair of Sunglasses
· Sun block, a hat and insect repellent are essential!
· Camera with lots of film! For digital ensure batteries are fully charged at all times. please protect your valuable like, passports and cameras as sometimes we experience a thorough socking of the sprays inside the rainforest.
· Malaria medication is necessary, especially malaria tablets or get advise from your doctor.
· There will be times when you are exposed to the sun, so a thin long sleeve shirt may come in handy.
Last but not least, a sense of humour …………this is Africa!!!